- Wage War in New Leagues: Compete for the rank of supreme commander in Empires & Allies’ new League system, where players with the highest medal count in player-versus-player mode have a chance to win special in-game rewards, including exclusive flags and more. With limited-time events starting every week, and six tiers of multiple ranks, battles in each League are fast, furious and fair.
- Conquer Missions with New Terrains: More challenges await in player-versus-environment missions with new terrains, including lakes, ponds and roads that provide fresh, dynamic battlefields for commanders to overcome.
- Deploying New Leaderboards & Alliance Recommendations: We’re also adding more ways for players to see how they stack up against others with new friend-only, country-specific and league leaderboards. And with new alliance recommendations, players can now get intel on alliances to join based on a group’s play style and activity level.
- Base Upgrades and Overall Improvements: Walls can now be bulk upgraded for faster defensive maneuvers, and new memorials, only for the best of the best, are now available in Store Operations. The dev team has also been hard at work making several framerate and battery life improvements.
Stay tuned for more news on Empires & Allies by following the game’s YouTube, Twitter, Tumblr and Facebook channels. Also tune in to the dev team’s weekly live stream “Firepower Fridays” at Twitch.tv/empiresandallies
Your favorite girl next door Kendra Wilkinson Baskett is back on top and just moved into Hit It Rich! Slots. Available worldwide today for free download on the App Store for iPhone and iPad, Google Play, Amazon Kindle Fire HD and Facebook, Kendra is taking over in Zynga’s latest addition to Hit It Rich! Slots with Hit It Rich! Kendra On Top.
Hit It Rich! players can now spin and win with the former Playboy personality, reality show star and New York Times bestselling author in an exclusive Kendra On Top themed slot. Hit It Rich! brings to life WEtv’s top-rated reality series, Kendra On Top, by highlighting some of the most memorable moments from the show’s past three seasons. Hit It Rich! Kendra On Top also offers fans of Kendra a unique way to engage with the star while playing their favorite casino game.
“I have always been a huge fan of casino games, especially slots, so I was excited to work with the Zynga team to create an authentic Kendra On Top slot in Hit It Rich! that really captures the fun of our show,” said Kendra. “Hit It Rich! Kendra On Top offers a fresh way for me to engage with my fans and millions of others who have watched me do lots of wild, sexy and outrageous stuff over the years.”
Licensed by Prometheus Entertainment in association with HB 4 Entertainment, Inc., Hit It Rich! Kendra On Top is a free-to-play social slots game that offers players new ways to connect with their friends for a more immersive slots experience. With authentic artwork, real sounds from the show and core slots gameplay, Hit It Rich! Kendra On Top delivers an experience that mirrors the thrill of playing slots on a casino floor. Gameplay is enhanced by bonus games, social gifting with friends and family and the chance to unveil and watch real clips from Kendra On Top.
Kendra is just the latest celebrity to come to Hit It Rich!, joining dozens of other brands, iconic TV shows and films. Hit It Rich! Kendra On Top is currently available in these seven languages: German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish and English.
Hola, Ola, Ciao Words With Friends fans!
At any given moment, there are an estimated 55 million Words With Friends matches being played around the world, connecting fans of word play across cities, countries and continents. Starting today, Words With Friends is going global by allowing players to experience their favorite word discovery game in multiple languages including:
- English & British English – Words With Friends
- Spanish – Palabras con amigos
- French – Mots entre Amis
- German – Wortspaß mit Freunden
- Italian – Parole tra amici
- Brazilian Portuguese – Palavras com Amigos
Launched in 2009, Words With Friends redefined the word category on mobile. Last year, we introduced a completely refreshed game fully loaded with dynamic features for a sleeker, smarter and more social experience. Through Words With Friends language localization, not only can players now choose what language to play in wherever and whenever they want, they can seamlessly carry over their current game, stats, opponents and full game history.
Words With Friends additional language offerings provide players with an immersive experience including sharpening word skills with Solo Play and Stats to track and compare high scores, number of games completed and average word score with their friends and recent opponents.
More than sixty-percent of our players use Words With Friends to stay connected with their friends and family. In addition, millions of players have made special connections through the game either by strengthening an existing relationship or fostering a new one. Some players have even found their perfect match beyond the game as friendly competition expanded into a real-world relationship.
“Little did I know when I started a game of Words With Friends a year ago that it would be with my future wife,” says Sofia Vanessa Hernandez, a self-proclaimed word geek from Seattle, who met Caroline Sargeant, a UK-based HR recruiter, on a dating website in 2014 and proposed a friendly game of Words With Friends. Since then, the pair has made Words With Friends their favorite couples activity, playing multiple matches a day to stay connected while living overseas from one another. “From the very beginning, Words With Friends was the impetus for our relationship and now we are planning to get married. I’m so grateful to Words With Friends for providing us with a platform to not only connect, but to fall in love.”
In conjunction with the launch of Words With Friends additional languages, we are also thrilled to introduce an exciting new gameplay mode – Fast Play. Fast Play gives Words With Friends players a quicker way to victory through starting and winning matches in record time. Fast Play features a smaller game board, fewer tiles and a 24-hour time limit to make your move. Currently available for Words With Friends English players, Fast Play will be rolling out for additional languages in the coming months.
Whether brushing up on a native language, refining wordy skills when trying to learn a new language or staying close with their friends and family across the globe, Words With Friends now connects more people around the world than ever before. Words With Friends additional languages are available to play for free on the App Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch and Google Play.
Grab your tiles and let’s P-L-A-Y!