Real Recipes Inspired By FarmVille 2: Country Escape
In celebration of FarmVille’s 5th Birthday and the Summer of FarmVille, we’re excited to give you a special sneak peek at recipes that are coming to FarmVille 2: Country Escape soon! You can now bring FarmVille to the dinner table with real recipes from Zynga’s Executive Chef. All recipes are made with locally sourced, sustainably produced, organic ingredients. Check back throughout the week, as we will continue to release new recipes from the game that you can cook right at home.
Today’s recipe is something sweet and savory to start of your Monday. Pair these Sweet Potato Fries with a good ol’ fashioned burger instead of traditional fries to spice up your summer BBQ.
SWEET POTATO FRIES
Serves: 1 – 2 People
Cook time: 25 minutes
1 Large Sweet Potato
1 tbs Sauté Oil
- Preheat over to 350 degrees
- Cut the sweet potato length wise into 6 to 8 wedges
- Lightly coat wedges with the sauté oil
- Place wedges on a baking sheet
- Bake in oven for about 20 minutes until slightly browned and crispy
- Remove from the oven and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and chipotle powder to taste