As the long days of summer start to wane, whisk yourself away to the tropical place where adventure awaits year-round with Zynga’s newest game, FarmVille: Tropic Escape. Starting today, FarmVille: Tropic Escape is available to download for free on the App Store for iPhone and iPad and on Google Play for Android devices.
Set in an immersive, tropical-themed world, FarmVille: Tropic Escape lets players escape to their very own island adventure, anytime and anywhere. As players journey through a mysterious and exciting island, they can complete story-based quests to explore uncharted areas, uncover rare items and grab exotic goodies along the way. Embarking on creative crafting challenges, players can delight guests with tropical treats including piña coladas, sushi and flower leis. Trusty guides, such as Domingo, the island expert, and Chloe, the surfing and water sports pro, help uncover island wonders like the coral reef, smugglers cave and the mysterious shipwreck.
For the first time ever in a FarmVille game, players can earn daily rewards and in-game advantages by completing fun mini games, earning coins, gems and more to deck out their slice of paradise. Play with friends by trading crafts to obtain advantages across the island or create a social Beach Club and live chat tropical secrets and strategies with each other in real-time.
Hit the beach today and make summer last forever with FarmVille: Tropic Escape!
Ready to get in the fast lane? We are proud to announce that CSR2 is adding a new super sports car to its all-star lineup – the exclusive and luxurious 2017 Bugatti Chiron. Only in CSR2 can players get up close and personal with the beautiful, exotic and insanely fast vehicle.
Sports car fans can look forward to enjoying the Chiron’s world-record speeds of 261 mph, 0 – 60 in less than 2.5 seconds and the world’s first production sports car 1,500 HP engine. With fewer than 500 initially produced and a real-world price tag that starts at $2.6 million, the Chiron is one of the most exclusive and luxurious production super sports cars ever made. To create the most authentic racing experience, the CSR2 team worked closely with Bugatti to meticulously recreate the Chiron’s physical specs for the mobile screen.
We’re awarding the dream car to the top crews who’ve proven themselves worthy in our Crew Championship, with the very best crew winning an Ultra Rare version. Every player will be able to get a glimpse of the Chiron in the car dealership before it’s awarded, and in just a few weeks, you’ll be able to claim it at the Rare Imports store.
Launched in 2009, and named one of the App Store’s Top 10 free games of all time, Words With Friends continues to be the world’s most popular mobile word game with an estimated 55 million matches being played at any given moment. Words With Friends EDU builds off of the Words With Friends heritage by pairing engaging wordplay with new educational features to help students in grades 4th through 8th learn high-value academic words for success in the classroom and beyond.
Innovative, new features of Words With Friends EDU include:
- Power Words: The ability for students to earn bonus points through the use of high-value academic words, including those frequently used in required reading, textbooks and educational assessments
- Definition Hints: Students can use hints to access the definition of the highest-scoring Power Words to meaningfully connect them to academic words and their meanings.
- Badges and Avatars: Students earn badges for reaching educational milestones as they play, and each badge unlocks items to let them customize their avatars.
- Interactive Dashboard: Teachers and parents can track students’ gameplay and learning through a dynamic dashboard measuring individual achievements and signs that students need help, as well as progress against Common Core Standards.
- Lesson Plans: Words With Friends EDU features a curriculum-based suite of lesson plans for teachers to supplement the game in their classrooms.
Words With Friends EDU was developed in partnership with teachers and education experts to ensure gameplay and accompanying curriculum and lesson plans drive deeper learning and alignment with Common Core Standards. In addition to engaging teachers at every step in the game’s development, Words With Friends EDU was beta-tested in over 20 classrooms with more than 1,500 students.
Head back to school with Words With Friends EDU today!