Real Recipes Inspired By FarmVille 2: Country Escape
In celebration of FarmVille’s 5th Birthday and the Summer of FarmVille, we’re excited to share real world recipes that are now available in FarmVille 2: Country Escape. You can now bring FarmVille to the dinner table with recipes from Zynga’s Executive Chef! All recipes are made with locally sourced, sustainably produced, organic ingredients.
Woof Woof! We couldn’t forget about our furry friends at home! In celebration of dogs coming to FarmVille 2: Country Escape we’ve created the most delicious doggie treat that even a human might have a hard time resisting – a Bacon Peanut Butter Dog Biscuit! We hope you’ve enjoyed receiving real-world recipes inspired by the game – let us know what you think by tweeting your favorite recipe with #FV2Table at @FarmVille2.
BACON PEANUT BUTTER DOG BISCUIT
Serves: 1 Dozen Dog Treats
Cook time: 20 minutes
4 Egg Yolks
5 tbs Vegetable Oil
1 tbs Honey
3/4 cups Cornmeal
3/4 cups All Purpose Flour
5 1/4 cups Whole Wheat Flour
1 cup Water or Chicken Stock
1 cup Peanut butter
1/4 cup Oats
4 strips bacon, cooked
- Preheat over to 350 degrees
- Mix together the yolks, vegetable oil, and honey
- Whisk together the cornmeal, all purpose flour and whole wheat flour
- Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients
- Add water or chicken stock first, then the peanut butter and oats, and mix until a smooth dough is formed
- Roll the dough to about an inch thick and cut into desired shapes.
- Brush with egg whites and bake in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes until golden brown
- Brush the baked cookies with more egg white and sprinkle with the bacon pieces. Return to the oven for 1 minute, just to allow the bacon to stick to the cookies